SUPERKIDS RECREATIONAL FOOTBALL (SRF)
Superkids Recreational Football (SRF) provides experiences to help kids develop new physical and social skills in a fun, participatory and safe environment guided by knowledgeable and supportive coaches. SRF programs contribute to your child's physical, social, emotional, cultural and educational growth and development by using football as a medium.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Malaysian, Permanents Resident & Expatriate
- Children 4 Years to 14 Years
HOW TO JOIN?
- Just bring your children to our training session for one time FREE TRIAL.
CHECK OUT OUR TRAINING SESSION:
a) Every Saturday
- SK Jalan Bellamy, Bukit Petaling, 50460, Kuala Lumpur (next to Alice Smith International School)
- From 02.30pm to 04.30pm
b) Every Sunday
- Mardi B Football Field, Persiaran Mardi-UPM, 43400 Serdang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- From 08.30am to 10.30am
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Football training (every Saturday & Sunday) / 4 hours training session every week
- Friendly matches (every forth week of the month)
- FRIENDSHIP JUNIOR LEAGUE U8/ U10/ U12/ U14 (organized by Superkids) from April to May
- JUNIOR PREMIERLEAGUE (U6/ U8/ U10) from Oct to April
- 8 WONDERS U8/ U10/ U12/ U14 (organized by Superkids)
COACHING FEES (Per person)
||Pay as You Go
*Only members can join
*Free Trial applies to 1 time only
*Please contact Muz (019-3610808) for further details